Plattsburgh International Airport looks forward to welcoming you with our new general aviation facilities!
With the addition of our new state-of-the-art GA FIS Customs facility, we’ve put the International into Plattsburgh International Airport. Now you can land in Plattsburgh, clear customs, and continue on to other U.S. destinations as a domestic flight.
To take advantage of our new International Clearance services:
- Regular hours of service for Custom Clearance are Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm. Clearance at other times is possible with 24 hour notice.
- Call 518.324.5617 and select option 4 (aviation) from the menu. If no one answers, or the line is busy, the call will automatically rollover to the Champlain Port of Entry, which is constantly monitored. At anytime, if further assistance is required, calling the Champlain duty Supervisor at 518.298.8346 is always and option.
This new service augments our other fantastic advantages:
- Great flying conditions (98% VFR)
- Airport is open 24 hours a day with no curfews or restrictions
Fixed Base Operator Eagle Aviation is ready to meet all your needs while you are at the airport including:
- Ground handling
- Tie-downs and hangar rentals
- Courtesy vehicles
- International handling
- And much more!
General Aviation Information